Chalk Paint Finish 250ml
- Newtons Chalk Finish Paint® is an Eco-Friendly, matte, smooth finish Chalk paint perfect for decorating furniture and home decor.
Newton's Chalk Finish Paint® is proudly and professionally manufactured in the North Island of beautiful NZ, in a family-run bespoke Paint Factory using sustainable practices and eco-friendly ingredients.
* Considered the "lazy DIYer's paint", Newton's Chalk Finish Paint® eliminates the need for time consuming preparation- that's right, NO SANDING OR STRIPPING NEEDED. You can paint straight on over the surface, whether it's varnished, painted, laminate, natural wood, walls, vinyl, wallpaper, fabric, concrete, plastic, metal etc
* Newton's Chalk Finish Paint® is perfect for up-cycling all that old furniture and all sorts of home decor.
* Effortlessly create a range of paint effects that perfectly suit vintage and shabby chic trends. Turn that old set of bedside drawers into a Parisian-inspired dream, that tired table into a beachy style dining table or transform the coffee table with the marks on it with a quick coat of this awesome paint.
* Newton's Chalk Paint can be left matte, however, for protection (especially in high use areas) and adding depth to the colours we suggest that you buff your creations with Newton's Liquid Wax or Newton's Traditional Beeswax.
**** GORGEOUS NEW COLOUR RELEASES IN STORE ****
Oxford Blue, Hydrangea, French Olive, Devon Cream,Sapphire, Maison Gray, Ruby Rose.
White,Devon Cream, Aged White, Tuscan Ochre, Taupe, Linen,
Vintage Pink, Imperial Red, Hollywood Pink, Georgian Lilac, Hydrangea, Ruby Rose.
French Yellow, Baby Lemon, Old Mustard, Orange Spice, Blush.
Sage Green, Country Green, Ice Green, Retro Green, St Ives Teal, Green Pea, French Olive
Smoke Grey, Grey Mist, Maison Gray, Paris Grey Blue, Charcoal, Black,
Regal Blue, Soft Duck Egg, Rich Duck Egg, Coastal Blue, Turquoise, Powder Blue, Byron Teal, Sapphire, Amalfi Blue, Aqua, Midnight Navy, French Blue, Oxford Blue.
Newton's Paints Ltd - NZ owned and operated.
We are able to keep our NZ crafted products at affordable prices due to sourcing and supporting awesome NZ products & suppliers wherever possible.
We are mindful to provide products that are sustainable and Earth friendly to protect ourselves and our beautiful environment.
DISCLAIMER: The accuracy of colours shown on our webpage is limited by individual computer display and colour calibration settings. For best results we offer you the opportunity to purchase online test pots of each of the available colours in our palette.