- Newtons Chalk Finish Paint® is an Eco-Friendly, matte, smooth finish paint perfect for decorating furniture and home decor.
Newton's Chalk Paint Finish is proudly and professionally manufactured in NZ using sustainable practices and using eco-friendly ingredients.
* Considered the "lazy DIYer's paint", Newton's Chalk Finish Paint eliminates the need for time consuming preparation- that's right, NO SANDING OR STRIPPING NEEDED. You can paint straight on over the surface, whether it's varnished, painted, laminate, natural wood, walls, vinyl, wallpaper, fabric, concrete, plastic, metal etc
* Newton's Chalk Finish Paint® is perfect for up-cycling all that old furniture and all sorts of home decor.
* Effortlessly create a range of paint effects that perfectly suit vintage and shabby chic trends. Turn that old set of bedside drawers into a Parisian-inspired dream, that tired table into a beachy style dining table or transform the coffee table with the marks on it with a quick coat of this awesome paint.
* Newton's Chalk Paint can be left matte, however, for protection (especially in high use areas) and adding a depth to the colours we suggest that you buff your creations with Newton's Liquid Wax or Newton's Traditional Beeswax.
**** GORGEOUS NEW COLOUR RELEASES IN STORE ****
PARIS GREY BLUE- A French inspired Mid grey with blue undertones
AMALFI BLUE-Our interpretation of this gorgeous Tiffany style blue which adorns much of the furniture and decor in the pastel colour fishing villages in Southern Italy.
MIDNIGHT NAVY- Dark and mysterious reminiscent of a moonless evening sky.
White, Aged White, Tuscan Ochre, Taupe, Mocha, Linen,
Vintage Pink, Imperial Red, Hollywood Pink, Georgian Lilac
French Yellow, Peach Sherbet, Orange Spice, Blush
Sage Green, Country Green, Ice Green, Retro Green, St Ives Teal, Forest Green. Green Pea, Smoke Grey, Grey Mist Paris Grey Blue, Charcoal, Black,
Regal Blue, Soft Duck Egg, Rich Duck Egg, Coastal Blue, Turquoise, Powder Blue, Byron Tea, Amalfi Blue, Midnight Navy.
Newton's Paints Ltd - NZ owned and operated.
We are able to keep our NZ crafted products at affordable prices due to sourcing and supporting awesome NZ products & suppliers wherever possible.
We are mindful to provide products that are sustainable and Earth friendly to protect ourselves and our beautiful environment.
DISCLAIMER: The accuracy of colours shown on our webpage is limited by individual computer display and colour calibration settings. For best results we offer you the opportunity to purchase online test pots of each of the available colours in our palette.